Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mr. Fish

Luke has gotten to be a pretty good little swimmer this summer. I don't remember the last time he swam with his floaties. He can swim under water and come up for breathes now, which he was having trouble with at the beginning of summer. He likes to do cannon balls into the water, and backflips. Avery thinks she can swim...she has no fear. She likes to jump in too so we have to keep an extra close eye on her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hadn't checked your blog out in a while because you hadnt posted anything and then I go on here and theres tons of stuff to look at! I enjoyed reading it all and hope you post more often so that I can see the latest and greatest of you and your beautiful family. Love you~