Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Thursday, November 6, 2008

My dr. appointment

Today I went to see my midwife, I asked her to check to see if the baby was head down. On Monday when we did the 3d ultrasound baby's head was up under my ribs. The midwife did another ultrasound to make sure...and the baby is head down! Yeah!! Let's hope that baby stays that way...Everything else was good, heartbeat was 140. She also checked me and she said that I was at a 1 1/2, so we'll see. We are just continuing to wait. I have been feeling good, no regular contractions, although when I do have them they are getting more uncomfortable...I don't know if that means anything. Yesterday I did come down with a cold, so I just hope that the baby waits a little bit to come, it would not be fun to be in labor with a cold, not being able to breath and just feeling icky. So that's the news, my next appointment is on the 13th...I wonder if I'll make it:)

No comments: