Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Thursday, January 15, 2009

A little outside time

Seth out and about...ahhh the life of an infant
Avery collecting her rocks


Luke on the "man made rocks" telling me not to take pictures of him...he was done with being outdoors.

Avery and Luke



Here we go out for a walk




I've started going on walks with the kids and the dog to get us all out of the house. Avery is an outside girl, she is so active and into everthing. She needs to get her energy out somehow. So we walk down to the little pond by our house. She collects rocks on the way and throws them in the water. Luke likes to play on the big rocks, he's not as out-doorsy as Avery, he doesn't mind being cooped up inside the house all day. Today he couldn't wait to get back home, he started walking back without us. Avery just drives me nuts sometimes getting into EVERYTHING! So I've been enjoying our little walks I don't have to constantly wonder what she is getting into:) It gets me out of the house too which I need, and Leyla is grateful too I'm sure.

No comments: