Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Time Flies

We definately have been busy...and it seems the more kids I have the less time I have for things like blogging:) That is not high on my list of to do's. I just downloaded pics from my camera on to the computer from Jan. So I am a little behind. And I am not even posing pics now, just a little note to say that things are at times chaotic but for the most part not to bad. I am enjoying time off from subbing so that's nice. And still I don't have enough time to post. Where does it go? Before I know it I'm getting kids ready for bed and then have barely enough energy to stay awake myself. So during my spring break I will hopefully post some pics. I will write it on my to do list to make sure:)

No comments: