Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank you Jesus

So I was preparing myself for going out to pick up Luke, it is 1:00 and I have to get him at 2:00. The rain is still coming down and the wind is blowing like crazy so I'm thinking it's going to be another wet journey with the three of them...It is 1:40 and the rain stopped..the sun is peeking out from behind the clouds..Thank you Lord for the little break, just in time. I pick him up and it doesn't start raining again until we are all in the house, warm and dry. It is the simple little things that God does to take care of us that we may overlook from time to time, well today I noticed and I told him thank you. I noticed his love today. Thank you for loving us Jesus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im glad your blogging again, I like hearing your thoughts. Love you!