Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chad's 34th bday


We went to La Cocina for dinner, the food is so good! I'm so excited about the shrimp tacos, I'm craving them again today. We celebrated with family and friends, my dad was in town so it was nice to spend time with him. After dinner we headed over to Killarneys for some drinks, I had water...lots of water. Paul and Shirley took Luke and Avery home so I could join the party. Chad enjoyed himself a little too much, you're only 34 once:) I called it a night before everyone else, because there is only so much fun you can have while drinking water. There is an advantage though, I probably am the only one who doesn'thave a hangover today:) I think that Chad had a pretty good birthday, thanks everyone for coming!

No comments: