Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Monday, April 21, 2008

Here comes #3

We are expecting our third blessing! I found out I was pregnant a couple days before Avery's first birthday. Surprise! I was in total shock, as was everybody else. Now that the news has been able to sink in for a while, I am getting more excited. We plan on this one being the last addition to our family. I haven't been feeling well at all this first trimester, by my calculations I am 9 weeks, so hopefully it'll get better into my second. My first Dr. appointment is on April 25 so hopefully I will get an ultrasound to confirm how far along I am and when the baby is due, maybe I'll get some pics too. I will let you all know. Luke is excited, he wants a little brother. Avery has no clue of course but I think that she will love being a big sister. She is always carrying around her baby dolls and she loves "real" babies too. In my week by week pregnancy book it says that my due date is around 11/18, so Avery will be 20 months. She is already more 'grown up' than Luke was at this age, so I'm hoping that it won't be too hard:) Famous last words! We won't be finding out this time what we are having, we want to be surprised. We have already came up with names though, Chloe Jade for a girl and Seth James for a boy.

No comments: