Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Sunday, June 8, 2008

Grammy's visit

Avery sitting pretty.
Avery and her Grammy.
Luke and his cousin Brody at the hoedown.
Reading books with Grammy, their favorite thing to do.
All dressed up and ready for the pool! She loves the water.

My mom came down for a short little visit a couple of weeks ago. It was so nice to see her, the kids had so much fun with her too. It was the weekend of the 100+ degree heat so we spent some time at our pool, the kids love the water. We also went to a hoedown at Murrieta Ranch preschool, where Luke's cousin Brody goes. Luke will be starting there in Aug. so we wanted to have him see what it was like and run around with the other kids. He is really excited about going there, and always asks when is he going to his "new" school. The boys ran around and had a blast, we stayed in the shade and tried to keep cool. My mom was only here for a long weekend so we didn't do too much, but it was nice to just hang out and spend time with her. I don't get to see her has much as I'd like so I'll take whenever I can get. This summer the kids will be going up to stay with her for a week while Chad and I are in NY and Boston, then after I'm going to fly to Washington to stay awhile longer. So I have that to look forward to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Avery looks so cute in her little bathing suit. And you by the way do not even look a little bit chubby, you are so cute. Love ya~