Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Sunday, June 8, 2008

In the middle...

It's been a while since I have posted, Amy told me that I'm lagging, so here I am. I had my second dr. appt on May 30 and I got to hear the baby's hearbeat. No matter how many times I have heard it before it is still such an awesome thing. The baby's heartbeat was 140 which is good and healthy. As of right now I am almost 17 weeks and the picture above was a couple of weeks ago, maybe 14 weeks, but there's still not really a belly. It's more comfortable to wear stretchy clothes and I have started to do the rubber band thing on my pants, but you couldn't tell by looking that I'm pregnant. I'm still in the stage where I just feel chubby and not pregnant.

No comments: