Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wild Animal Park

Petting the deers...she thought it was pretty cool
Hot stuff on the rhino
Luke had to get a picture with spongebob
Mr. cool
Playing in the water area

I took the kids to the animal park the same day as my dr appt. making it a more worthwhile trip. We started by walking the trail that's up by condor ridge. It's neat because it takes you down past the elephants and tigers, the tiger was out and walking around which was cool. We also walked down where we could see the giraffes. It was a nice walk, I felt like we were on a nature hike. Luke was complaining because I only had the umbrella stroller so he had to walk the whole time, he was a trooper though. We ended up down by the lions so he could play in the water, which the only thing that he wanted to do. And then of course we got a treat. It wasn't too hot that day so I enjoyed walking around in the sun. We had a really nice time.

No comments: