Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Thursday, August 18, 2011

O Happy Day

I think that I get too wrapped up in what other people are doing, or what they might think of me and I tend to lose sight of who I am. I am so busy doing kid stuff and taking care of the house and making sure there are clean clothes and food to eat, that I rarely have a moment of time for myself. That is why I stay up late, too late. Anyway, I have realized that it is so important to take care of myself first, or I won't have the energy to take care of the rest. I have to remember who I am in Christ, that I am His girl and I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. I have to take the time to fill my spirit, so I am able to give to the kids and my husband AND accomplish all the other tasks I have on my :to do" list. Through out my day I try to take a moment and thank God for what He has given me. I know that He will only put on my plate what He knows I can handle, all I have to do is put my Faith in the Lord and rely on Him to get me through.

No comments: