Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I can do ALL things!

Last night was my last class for the summer. I do have to send in one of my finals by next week, but I can do that through email. So other than that I am all done until Sept. 7. I am looking forward to having the month of August off! I don't realize how much going to school takes away from my time with my husband and the kids until I stop. I am exhausted all the time and I find myself yelling way too often. At times I ask myself is it all worth it? Sometimes I want to just quit and be a substitute teacher for the rest of my life. That would be taking the easy way out. I know that God has planned for me to be in graduate school and He wouldn't put me in something He knew I couldn't handle. It is during those stressful times where I think I can't do it anymore that He wants me to lean on Him, because I can't do it alone. He is my strength and my peace. I thank God that I have been given the opportunity to go back to school and the chance to provide something more for my family and myself. I want to be an inspiration to my children and an influence to those around me. I want people to see that anything is possible with the power of the Holy Spirit. Through this process I know there are many more challenges up ahead, I know that I need to grow and become a leader and that scares me. I am not a born leader, I would much rather follow and be told what to do and how to do it. I can see the person God has chosen me to be, and it is only through His grace and His power that I will rise to challenge and conquer the fear within me. I live for a Mighty God, He is my rock and my shelter. I thank you Lord for loving me and taking care of me and always being by my side and for giving me the strenght to do the things I"m scared of and knowing that You got my back. I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength.

No comments: