Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday...Yeah!

Do you ever have those mornings when things just start off on the wrong note? It's like I was awakened by whining, and crying, and little brother biting big sister...And now I have to get up, get three kids breakfast and make sure one of them gets dressed, brushes his teeth and is ready for school (the other two get to stay home today). And it's my week for driving carpool in the mornings so now it's 8:30 and I'm trying to round up the three wild ones and get them out the door...along with two dogs. I'm at home now after going through stuff for a garage sale...rearranging things from garage to my sewing room...while the younger two are supposed to be watching tv (because it is on) but instead it seems to be more fun to get into my fabric and mess around with my sewing machine. Who's bright idea was it to leave them in there unsupervised anyway? Well they have had lunch, and I've threatened once or twice to put the youngest down for a nap...but then I check emails and then get sucked into the blogging world and looking at other peoples awesome blogs. So what do I do now....start blogging and one little boy is still not down for a nap...And the little girl keeps informing me that there is a bug in her room. So I must come to the rescue....Ah I killed the little bugger. The two of them are again playing nicely in her room for the moment. Now while I'm thinking that I should rock my little one so he can go to sleep for a couple hours, I am also making a list of the million other things that I should be doing...dishes, laundry, sweeping, mopping and vaccuming (I can never remember how to spell that) and let's not forget dusting. But then I start thinking, you know I am just going to make more dishes, there will be more laundry to do tomorrow and there is endless dirt getting tracked into the house with three little whippersnappers and two crazy mutts. So now I have decided to live with a dirty house and to just put the boy to bed...I will get to everything else tomorrow...maybe:) oh and I thought I should mention that my two little love bugs are still in there pajamas and I have yet to brush my teeth (if you think that's gross oh well). It's been one of those days, and really I wouldn't change it for the world. I know I am blessed to be a mother, even though I sometimes feel like pulling out my hair. The sweet, quiet, snuggly, I love you, moments make it all worth it. I thank God for my family everyday (in my heart if I'm too overwhelmed to consiously remember) He knows. He always knows. He gives me the strength to wake up tomorrow and do it all over again. Now really my son needs to take a nap.

No comments: