Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Girls

I'm so grateful for good friends. Close friendships are hard for me to form. It wasn't until I started attending church again that I have made some good friends, I'm the type of person who has a few REALLY close friends, not a million of buddies. I have known my bff's since elementary and middle school. And even though we don't talk or see eachother all the time when we do get together it's like no time has passed. I know that we are all busy with our own stuff and it's hard to coordinate schedules but a day doesn't go by that my girls aren't in my thoughts. They all have been a part of my life for so long that my life seriously would not be the same without them. They know who I really am and I can be myself around them, it's just comfortable. Like old sweats:) Don't you like being compared to ratty old clothing? I love all my girls so much, another chapter of our lives is beginning and I look forward to all the fun we will have raising our families together. You know who you are...I love you!