Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Saturday, September 11, 2010

WOW

It's late and I am exhausted but I needed to write just a little note about the incredible time I had at Women Rock conference in San Bernadino. I went with amazing women, the speakers were awesome, and the church was BEAUTIFUL...and totally huge. It was so amazing...if you haven't heard of Christine Caine, check her out!!!! I can't think of words to describe her...she is real, passionate, hardcore for Jesus...I totally love her, I bought her book and can't wait to start reading it. The other speakers were phenomenal as well, Sam Chand and Deborah Pegues, both worthy of checking out. This is the first women's conference I've been to and I am definately psyched to go again, I can't wait for next year...I am totally there!

No comments: