Bible Verse

This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yeah for Oranges


My little helper




I am so excited that our little tree is starting to grow little oranges. I was a little worried about it for a while thinking that it wasn't doing so hot, but it seems to be thriving. We will see once those little suckers get bigger. I can't wait! It's so neat being able to grow food that we enjoy. We have already had yummy apples and apricots, hopefully these oranges will be just as good. Chad built me a couple raised garden beds for us to start growing some veggies and herbs, that will be a fun little experiment. It's so nice being outside with the kids (when it's not 100 degrees out), letting them run around and play...and even helping a little in the garden. They all love to water...mostly they just like playing with the hose I'm sure, but every little bit helps.

No comments: